Ingredients for 8 muffins Preparation : 40 minutes
- 300g of flour
- 100g of brown sugar
- 250ml of milk
- 65ml of Maple Joe® maple syrup
- 50ml of sunflower oil
- 120g chocolate chips
- 70g of pecan nuts
- 1 egg
- 1 packet baking powder
- A little butter & flour for the moulds
- Mix the flour, baking powder and brown sugar in a bowl.
- In a bowl, mix the milk with the maple syrup, oil and then add the egg.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl and mix until it has a smooth consistency.
- Then add 100 g of chocolate chips and 50 g of pecans.
- Pour the dough into buttered and floured muffin tins up to ¾ of the height.
- Spread the pecans and chocolate chips on each muffin and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool on a cooling rack, then remove from the mould. It’s ready!