Recipe for 6 people Preparation : 40 minutes
- 500g of pumpkin
- 500g of carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 10cl of single cream
- 1 soup spoon of oil
- Maple Joe® maple syrup
- Salt & Pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic clove.
- Remove the skin from the pumpkin, peel the carrots and cut into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan: sauté the garlic and onion over medium heat. Lightly salt.
- Add the carrots and the pumpkin. Mix and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Moisten with water to a level, cover the pan and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
- Place the vegetables with a little cooking water in the bowl of a blender and blend until a homogeneous consistency is obtained by gradually adding the vegetable cooking water.
- Season with pepper, salt if necessary and pour the liquid cream into the soup. Mix one last time.
- Divide the soup into bowls and add a dash of maple syrup. Serve hot. Yummy ! This is a tremendously delicious recipe !