Recipe for 4 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Resting time : 1 hour
For the crepe batter
- 220g of flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ litre of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of butter
For the apples
- 2 fruity and crunchy apples !
- A vanilla pod or cinnamon
Preparation of the crepe batter
- Mix the flour, sugar and salt and make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Gradually add the milk while continuing to stir.
- Finally add the butter and the vanilla flavouring.
- Allow to rest for 1 hour.
- Cook the crepes.
Preparation of the apples
- Put a little butter and sugar into a frying pan.
- Stir in the diced apples.
- Cook on a very low heat until the apples become soft.
- Serve the crepes with the apples and drizzle with our Maple Joe® maple syrup. Enjoy !