Recipe for 6 people Preparation : 50 minutes
- 175 g dark cooking chocolate
- 90 g of Maple Joe® maple syrup
- 90 g of butter
- 95 g of flour
- 2.5 g of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 70 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place them in a saucepan.
- Add the butter and melt the two ingredients over very low heat.
- At the same time, break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks. Firstly, whisk the egg whites, with a pinch of salt, until they are stiff.
- Secondly, beat the yolks with the sugar until the mixture turns white. Add the maple syrup and whisk briskly.
- When the chocolate and butter are melted, stir in the flour with the baking powder.
- Pour this mixture over the egg yolk/sugar/maple syrup mixture and mix everything together.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the dough.
- Butter and flour a 20 cm diameter springform pan, pour the dough into it and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack before removing from the mould. Sprinkle with a dusting of icing sugar. Mmm… It’s so good!